SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Photoshop CC

Grierson

My yearly contract (for PS CC and Lightroom), which I have had since PS went rental, is up at the end of this month. Given that they have put up the monthly subscription I have cancelled it. It's difficult to see what that means to my usage of PS going forward. I wonder if anyone has also cancelled and found out what that actually means for working with images and managing the files. (I have no files saved to the 'cloud'). Thanks  - John

Thanks for the response however I would like to stick with PS if it retains some functionality after Adobe switch me off. I have a number of plugins and ProDigital's Astronomy Actions which will only work with PS and I would be loathe to lose them. I'm hoping someone will come along and confirm or otherwise that the software will still work even if in a limited fashion. - John

22 hours ago, Rob63 said:

....... I still have a version of CS6 when my time comes to jump ship.

That is lucky, well done! I'll have to wait to see what happens. I'm not too keen on paying over £10 a month for CC but if it comes to it well .......................... 

Archived