Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Super day !

cotterless45

Another cracking clear day.set up at 7.30 and a looping prom was very obvious. Plenty action on a few proms including this one which went trident shaped. LeeB came up and sat down to draw the prom at 3.30, he was just astounded at the views. Blooming hot out there, had to cool down with few ales and some birthday Glayva . A satellite passed over the disc, followed later by a jet , neat ! IMG_4963.thumb.JPG.b2ecf4b699b598df5b99b19ed7d5b7fb.JPGIMG_4964.thumb.JPG.4088c0de8c3978e16968b32d19ea953d.JPG

Managed to get my good neighbour around to have a look. Previous viewings have been Saturn and Jupiter, all of which he said were " beautiful". 

"One small step " to regulating the direction , timing and existence of his almighty powerful security light !

Nick.

Nice one Nick, welcome to the light side, the larger prom today sure had some very fine lines to it, simply stunning in the Quark when magnified ? Great illustrations.

Cracking drawings,  Im now saving for one I want to see these proms in the meantime I will check out the sun in white light see if can get any granulation on the spots. Keep posting Nick really enjoying these albeit a bit jealous. 

I haven't been around much recently. Have I missed something? 

Nick - When do you sleep??

Double guru by night, and Solar Ha too!!!

Still sorting teething issues with my Ha rig, so nice to read about others enjoying the show.

Paul

Archived