Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Members and there setup's pics

OXO

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice gear James that mount looks rock solid ! 8), did you nick that table with the ashtray on it out of my local ?, there tables in the taproom are just like that, hehehe. Like the expression and pose too looks like one of the mad scientists out of a old bond movie just about to say, "and now we unleash the awsome destructive power of the death ray muhahaha :laugh:

Alan. :laugh:

Nice piccies Damian and James ehehhehehhheh , sure them there scopes are big enough Damian ehheheheh , hells bells , do my back in lifting them about , and James u have just enough room there mate for a little observatory , feet up fire can of beer tv and you are away mate , :laugh:

Rog

Extra points if you can guess where the scopes are pointing....I'm facing North

damo.jpg

Cool setups there..... I recon Saturn & m81/m82 by the position of the scopes???????

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of photos on this thread? Come on guys n gals, no need to be shy! Show us what you got! Owwwerrrr missus

Ohh.. matron!!

Archived