SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Members and there setup's pics

OXO

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gaelicstorm7:

I must go and see Birr Castle one of these days ...

That's the scopes temporary home while I've been acquiring and setting up the focuser, but I've been surprised by how much sky I can cover from there - It covers in the vertical plane between 22deg and 62 deg above the horizon, and horizontally about 45degrees facing South-ish - hardly ideal, but it has meant that I can have a coffee, beer or wine close at hand! :laugh:

Beer or wine at close hand sounds good to me :laugh:, nothing like a glass of Laphroig on a winters night at the scope or a glass of Black Hheep or Wolf Blass in the summer :laugh: :laugh:

Alan :laugh:

Drunk in charge of a telescope, guess that explains why I can never find anything :wink:

I don't know Alan your not doing bad what with brushing shoulders with Lord Ross supping wine and no doubt a fat lump of white pudding I think you find yourself close to landed gentry quite well ole lad LOL

In all honesty, there is an old pic of Greg (Phattire) & I somewhere on SGL but despite searching, I haven't found it.

Next time I'm out I'll take and post another one

DO NOT POST THAT PIC!! IF YOU DO YOU CAN FIND YOUSELF ANOTHER OBSERVING SITE. :nono:

After the **ss taking from the Star Party my ego will not take anymore!!!!

Because of you lot I went out and bought some new kit!!! :shock: :shock:

And the way the fingers are pointing looks like your abou to start some 70's disco dancing, os so I'd imagine as I'm far too young to remember the 70's :laugh:, hehehe

Alan :laugh:

Or a gameshow host..."and tonights first prize for some lucky couple...." :laugh:

:wink::(

I'm being butchered :shock: :evil:there's going to be a day of reckoning :laugh:

I might just add that the tie was the last thing my recently deceased mother gave me... but I wont because it wouldn't be true, just a naff choice. As for the stance, well I did always think Bob Monkhouse was the all time greatest host of the Golden Shot but that would be lost on you kiddies :laugh:

Gaz - That is truly feeble :laugh::(

Who's next then with a set up pic :laugh:

Martin

Archived