Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Jeff-Colorado

Clavius, Mare Humorum region with 8SE

I had decent conditions last night and took a few images with my 8SE and 224MC camera. Stacked in AS2, used Photoshop for some enhancement. I added some labels too. Thanks for looking.

Moon_220740_lapl4_ap7_conv_photoshop_labels.jpg

MoonClavius_221524_lapl4_ap6_registax_photoshop.jpg

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.