Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Location for Next Years Salisbury SP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well with the numbers increasing with regards to the salisbury starparty, theres need for a new venue andme and bernie have found this in sixpenny handley! Closest main town or city is 15 miles in any direction (roughly)!

Now i know some of you will being saying what about electric, but after speaking to bernie, he advises that he could get hold of a generator to power the titanic for a week!

The only light on the campsite is on the next field that is by a waterpoint and LP is nil

8060_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

8061_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

8062_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

8063_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

So what do people think???

Darren :)

count me in on this one guys. Im definatley up for it . Daren and Bernie are brilliant at organising these events imho you will not be disapointed . Oh and if we are really luck we might even get another observing session of those new celestial objects that I reported on the Lounge M010 designated Darens glowing balls i believe its actually in the process of being re designated to the crimson cluster catch you all later Regards Pete

Looks good but didn't you or Bernie mention that one field has a few hookups?

There are a total of 4 fields at this camp site! The main one having electric which by all means people can book!

I will get prices for electric pitches but 4 non electric its £5.50 pppn and £1.50 for children! obviously changing for peak periods!

Bernie did say that he could get hold of a generator for people wanting electric for telescopes for use in the evening/morning or people can just bring battery packs and just charge them up with whoever will be in an electric pitch or via the generator

Facilities include heated shower rooms, toilets, laundry services,washing up facilities also there is a cafe on site for those wanting cooked breakfasts between 07.30 and 10.30! The owners also have £5,000,000 liability insurace too so we are covered insurance wise!

Hope ive covered everything! If not, let me know and i'll double check with the campsite

Thanks Darren :)

Link for campsite below

http://www.churchfarmcandcpark.co.uk/index.htm

he advises that he could get hold of a generator to power the titanic for a week!

:shock: I guess there will be a pipeline constructed direct from Fawley Oil refinary to the gennie then (ps, I wont tell Greenpeace if you dont) :clouds2: (Could proove too costly)

Maybe a Shell tanker lorry on site will suffice?

Matt

Hi Darren and Bernie, all being well, me and er indoors will be there. A hook up will be a necessity as we have to charge the batteries on the old wheel chair. Dont worry Ian we will bring extra coffee for you, not to sure about the pastie's though LOL

...Dont worry Ian we will bring extra coffee for you, not to sure about the pastie's though LOL

Thanks again for the coffee Friday morning - much appreciated :clouds2:

I'm sure I'll be heading down to Salisbury for the next SP. I think I've left it a bit late to book a place for Kielder next month but I'm still hopeful to get there.

Archived