Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 2017 SP Bookings Now Open

Grant

Bookings are now open - full details on our shiny new SGL SP website:

http://sglsp.com/

Pitch prices are the same as last year but food costs have gone up a little bit but, these haven't changed for a number of years so it was overdue.

Look forward to seeing you all there :)

Cheers,

Grant

I have booked. This will be the first star party I've attended. Looking forward to meeting people and to seeing some stars! Not to fussy about where my pitch is but if there are other newbies, I'll go where they are.

11 minutes ago, Trikeflyer said:

I have booked. This will be the first star party I've attended. Looking forward to meeting people and to seeing some stars! Not to fussy about where my pitch is but if there are other newbies, I'll go where they are.

My first time too, looks like you have yourself a neighbour if the planners are listening (which they of course will be) Looking forward to meeting you :)

• Like 1

Thanks John, It'd be great to meet up.  Drop me an email on xxxxxxxxxx  if you want to touch base to arrange something nearer the time.

Edited by Mark at Beaufort
email address remove to protect member

37 minutes ago, Trikeflyer said:

m

Crack on sir. I wouldn't put your email address in a public space like this though mate, even with the at and dot bit. I've taken a note of it and I can always PM you on here, so edit and remove it :)

Edited by johnfosteruk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Trikeflyer said:

Thanks John, It'd be great to meet up.  Drop me an email on xxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to touch base to arrange something nearer the time.

Steven I don't think its a good idea to put your email on the open forum. I have removed it so I am hoping you are happy with that decision.

You will enjoy the Lucksall site for many reasons.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stephen Green said:

I have booked look for ward to seeing every one

Hello Stephen

It will be great to see yourself and Caroline this year.

Christina and I will be both there as from the Friday lunchtime. How are you getting on with your Atik Infinity by the way?

Best regards,

Hadyn & Christina- IOM