Narrowband

Wake up to the Waning Crescent Moon and Venus

orion25

What a nice way to wake! The other morning I got up at dawn to capture this peaceful pairing of the waning crescent moon and Venus. The only music you hear are the beautiful sounds of Nature. 

Enjoy,

Reggie :hello:

Was beautiful clear skies over the Goldcoast, as waiting for train to go to Brisbane around 4-45 yesterday morning, and was stunning

Tried taking pic with mobile phone, and was blurry due to hand vibration

Such a beautiful pic buddy

Well done

10 minutes ago, cletrac1922 said:

Was beautiful clear skies over the Goldcoast, as waiting for train to go to Brisbane around 4-45 yesterday morning, and was stunning

Tried taking pic with mobile phone, and was blurry due to hand vibration

Such a beautiful pic buddy

Well done

Thanks, my friend. It truly was a stunning sight. It was forecast to be cloudy (and it was for the most part) but the sky opened up in the east and there they were! Glad I didn't sleep on this one, haha.

Regards,

Reggie

1 hour ago, Philip R said:

I just love that dawn chorus... sheer bliss. :icon_salut:

Lovely still image too.

Thanks, Philip. I don't usually have time for astronomical pursuits in the mornings, but I've found it well worth it to wake up early enough to enjoy moments like this.

Archived