Narrowband

Sol Huge prom. 23-5-17 11.00

xtreemchaos

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Peter, it was 100% cloud when I turn the rig on at 10pm but I could see the odd thin bit, so turn the expo right up and had my finger on the gain slider just to stop it whiteing out, then sorted the frames by hand. yer its a big one I was whatching it on going as space boy give us the heads up earlier. charl.

thanks Dave, no chance here , my own fault just got a modded 1000d delivered today, so the curse has got me, ill be doing all weird incantations today to get rid of it :icon_biggrin:. hope it stays clear at yours so you can get some shots. charl.

Nice one Charl! Glad to see I get a mention in dispatches too :happy10: thanks guys. I'm sulking and staying away from the scope until there's some decent weather and decent sized spots.  Seriously, that's only partly true, I'm obsessed with neolithic and bronze age monuments at the moment, and taking advantage of the hot but hazy weather plus quiet sun to explore those. I'll be back, in the meantime keep up the good work :happy11:

Iain

50 minutes ago, Iainp said:

Nice one Charl! Glad to see I get a mention in dispatches too :happy10: thanks guys. I'm sulking and staying away from the scope until there's some decent weather and decent sized spots.  Seriously, that's only partly true, I'm obsessed with neolithic and bronze age monuments at the moment, and taking advantage of the hot but hazy weather plus quiet sun to explore those. I'll be back, in the meantime keep up the good work :happy11:

Iain

Sorry Iain that's not good enough, those monuments have been there for thousands of years, we've had some terrific proms just crying out for a animation that only last a few hours :grin:

I had a go but it was rubbish 

Dave

Archived