SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello everyone, I decided to take the big step and send my tilt tuned Lunt LS60 to Arizona for a pressure tune retrofit, cost $500 US but after reading countless opinions from pressure tune users I decided it would be worth the dough. 

Cant wait to get it back now, turnaround time is about 30 days or less they tell me, oh man I wanna see now, god I hate waiting for things!.

Ah! How very interesting. Please do come back and let us know how this goes. 

Have been thinking about what servicing might entail - shipping/turnaround/cost and everything attached (UK Customs & Excise, just for example). Your experience will help to mould my forward options.

That seems quite reasonable. Is that not much more than the difference in the prices of the scopes new?

i see you are from Canada so your overall prices will be different and also not involve UK customs 

i bought my scope used with a feather touch focuser and a B1200 blocking filter, aside from it being an older model it is well accessorized, it is in pristine condition and worked great.

i bought it for the equivalent of $1000 US so for me the $500 retrofit is well worth it and still puts me well under what a new pressure tuned 60 with B1200 and feather touch would cost.

Archived