Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sky-Watcher Mounts

Currently stocks of Sky-Watcher HEQ5-PRO, NEQ6-PRO, EQ6-R & AZ EQ6-GT mounts have dried up but another large delivery is scheduled to arrive mid-June. 

This situation affects all astro retailers, both here in the UK and the EU in general. 

We are monitoring the situation and will post again when we have news :smile: 

Steve

33 minutes ago, nightfisher said:

Out of curiosity will the rumoured new AZ5 be on the next shipment?    and thanks for posting re the shortage, other retailers might not do this

Regarding the AZ5, we don't know much about it other than it is real and we are anticipating (guessing) it will be released late-summer / early-autumn. 

We don't have a photo or specifications but I think it has been developed some more since the prototype was discussed here at SGL. 

HTH, 

Steve 

On 27/05/2017 at 15:45, geordie85 said:

Does this also affect the skywatcher star adventurer? Do you have any indication when they will be back in stock?

It does now :sad2:

The Star Adventurer has also sold out but more are arriving with the shipment due mid-June, so approx 10-20 working days. 

12 hours ago, FLO said:

It does now :sad2:

The Star Adventurer has also sold out but more are arriving with the shipment due mid-June, so approx 10-20 working days. 

Thanks. I'll be watching with eager eyes 

Now the EQ3 PRO GOTO has sold out, next delivery mid-late June :sad2:

2 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

What is the reason for this shortage if I ask?  @FLO

We don't know, they haven't given us a reason but they have assured us things will return to normal when the next shipment arrives. 

Currently it feels like we are foot-soldiers dodging bullets (nobody likes to hear something is unavailable) while the generals, from a cozy french village, manoeuvre much needed supplies into position. 

Thank-you for your patience :blush:

2 hours ago, FLO said:

Now the EQ3 PRO GOTO has sold out, next delivery mid-late June :sad2:

We don't know, they haven't given us a reason but they have assured us things will return to normal when the next shipment arrives. 

Currently it feels like we are foot-soldiers dodging bullets (nobody likes to hear something is unavailable) while the generals, from a cozy french village, manoeuvre much needed supplies into position. 

Thank-you for your patience :blush:

You may feel this way, but as a customer it's nice to be told the truth and not just strung along hearing "they'll be here soon........Maybe". 

That's why I don't mind giving FLO my money. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2017 at 15:21, FLO said:

Currently stocks of Sky-Watcher HEQ5-PRO, NEQ6-PRO, EQ6-R & AZ EQ6-GT mounts have dried up but another large delivery is scheduled to arrive mid-June. 

This situation affects all astro retailers, both here in the UK and the EU in general. 

We are monitoring the situation and will post again when we have news :smile: 

The ship has docked so it should be 'business as usual' later this week B)

On 19/06/2017 at 12:13, FLO said:

The ship has docked so it should be 'business as usual' later this week B)

I know someone who imports machine tools, he uses a ship-tracking website. Once the ship lost a large number of containers in a storm, it was only when it docked that he could find out his was OK - stressful!

Archived