SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Phillips Webcam

Davey-T

Acquired a Phillips webcam that looks like pictures of SPC9000 but no identifying numbers just says "pixel plus" on it, it's been converted for imaging.

Is there any way to tell what it is and what firmware is in it ?

Probably give it to a deserving cause but need to know what it is exactly.

Dave

34 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Acquired a Phillips webcam that looks like pictures of SPC9000 but no identifying numbers just says "pixel plus" on it, it's been converted for imaging.

Is there any way to tell what it is and what firmware is in it ?

Probably give it to a deserving cause but need to know what it is exactly.

Dave

If it is black and silver, and says pixel plus on the camera,  then it will be an SPC900nc....

Post a picture and I will tell you for sure

hope that helps

Well it does not really matter about the firmware, as it will work with all windows OS, even with the SPC900nc earliest firmware., the problem is with the older Toucam and Toucam pro firmwares that did not work, hence the reason to flash with the SPC900nc firmware.

:)

4 hours ago, LightBucket said:

Well it does not really matter about the firmware, as it will work with all windows OS, even with the SPC900nc earliest firmware., the problem is with the older Toucam and Toucam pro firmwares that did not work, hence the reason to flash with the SPC900nc firmware.

:)

Good, so I can donate it with a clear conscience, I like stuff to work even if it is free :grin:

Dave

Archived