SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Backyard EOS

I have been using BYEOS with my Cannon 600D, and downloading to my old Windows XP laptop for some 2or 3 years. Now I have had to buy a new laptop using Windows 10 and cannot find the means to download the BYEOS programme. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Can you not contact the BYEOS people directly?  Hopefully you still have your licence number though they will have it on record.  I am sure they will be able to sort you out.  

Carole 

Hi There

I use backyard eos on windows 10.

I would think you have to go their website www.otelescope.com and download the file again and then set it all back up on your new computer with your original login user name and key.

You need to add the product to your cart and download it.

I had a problem a while back and they were very good at sorting it out. If the above method does not work send them an email I bet they will have you up and running in no time.

Cheers

Archived