Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Full Moon in colour and mono 10-5-17 "added pics"

xtreemchaos

the moon was a lovely sight lastnight, seeing was fair a bit hazy. managed to get a few frames.

kit AR127L. 1200D.

Thanks for looking, clear skys, charl.

rising over the top of the valley. single frame.

59147a328abc5_rising10-5-17.thumb.png.9d5c6de08e17c11493da093999b43f17.png

colour.

x20.thumb.png.89a8e4a75c3255a53bdd3c05010cf8d5.png

mono.

59147427544a6_x20mono.thumb.png.3b8328de75385c0cfeaf23e67c15002d.png

Nice photos, Charl! It was a beauty last night. Had the C9.25 out for only the third time since I got it ages and ages ago and have some new visual filters I was playing with - looked amazing through the light blue one, the crispness of the image is wonderful, really need to take some time to get to know Mr Moon some more!

thanks Marky, I couldn't agree more mate, we had a bit of hazy here or it could of been a bit of thin cloud but it added to the atmos. I would love to view it through a C9.25 bet its amazing, I used to use a LX10 years ago and the views I got with that was amazing but it was only on lone and had to go back. clear skys mate, charl.

yes marky with all that extra mag brings more problems but when you win it makes it all the better mate, the ed80 is a very easy scope to use ive even had half decent shots of Saturn with the x4 barlow. hope you have clear , charl.

that's the way to go mate, I must confess ive been checking out some of the C range, I do like Celestron kit, I have a set of there 25x100 binos and a small 6 inch newt modded to a astrograph eg flashy focuser, flocked, blackend mirror backs and are thinking of adding baffles, but like the way there put together and well built. hope you have some clear, 100% cloud here today and chucking it down with rain. charl.

19 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

that's the way to go mate, I must confess ive been checking out some of the C range, I do like Celestron kit, I have a set of there 25x100 binos and a small 6 inch newt modded to a astrograph eg flashy focuser, flocked, blackend mirror backs and are thinking of adding baffles, but like the way there put together and well built. hope you have some clear, 100% cloud here today and chucking it down with rain. charl.

Forecast looks like wall-to-wall rain until June at the moment! ?

thanks Reggie, I look forward to yours too mate, its the first full moon ive had for a while, I think it my second this year, darn clouds allways bushwack me, its like thay know its the main event. clear skys, charl.

Archived