Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
xtreemchaos

Earths partner 4.5.17 17.00

it may look dark but it was taken late afternoon 5pm, the best seeing ive had this year. mono.

taken with AR127L "old faithfull" and 1200d. 160 frames staxed with good old regi, with a bit of adjustment in photoshop.

clear skys . charl.

59136ec020d0c_moon4-5-17n17.00mononr.thumb.png.360c3b7f9c917bd9abc9da38a9776993.png

• Like 12

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xtreemchaos
      qwick moon tonight, just started and the clouds bushwack me. seeing still quite good not quite as good as lastnight.
      kit AR127L, 1200D. 70 frames in colour. 75 in mono, the closer ones are just crops did get time to put the ccd in .
       thanks for looking, and I hope you all have clear skys with good seeing.  charl.
      colour.

mono lazy.

crop1.

crop 2

crop 3

• By xtreemchaos
      the moon looked nice thisafternoon even with a thin vail of cloud it looked pleasing to the eye, so I though id get a few shots....
      kit- AR127L F9.5, 1200D, HEQ5. 85 frames in large. 104 in wide, I havnt done any close ups with the thin cloud, but if it clears ill update.
      thanks for looking , clear skys , charl.
      wide.

mono lazy.

colour,

colour lazy.

I got a few close up with the ASI120MC, there not the best but better I think than yesterdays.

that's me done, had a good day today imaging wise.  clear skys all...

• By xtreemchaos
      its daytime moon time again, well its straight outside me obsy room window so i carnt resist it. taken with ed80,2xed barlow,450d. 52 frames staxed with regi,adjusted in photoshop and topaz.thanks for looking,clear skys charl.
    • By xtreemchaos
      Day +Night moon 6 panel mosaics . the first is day, had to PS a bit cos the background was uneven in colour with dodging cloud, the night ones only been cropped in PS i didnt feel it needed anything else,but im open to recomendaions.  there both 400 images per panel stax in registax. taken with ED80 2in2x ed barlow and sony alpha....thanks for looking, clear skys charl.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.