Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Hitman77

Dr Brian Cox Tickets x2 3Arena Dublin on Weds 24th May

Hi folks - my wonderful other half bought surprise tickets for my 40th to see Dr Brian Cox at 3Arena, Dublin on Weds May 24th. Due to work commitments I can't make it and I'm looking to recoup only what was paid for this now sold out show. £90 for the 2 tickets - drop me a line here or ring me on 07725641875 if you fancy it and I'll get them sent out to you asap. Feel free to spread the word if you have people in Ireland or know anyone who might like to make the trip.

Cheers

Andy

Seating is in BlockP, Row 34, seats 247/248 in case you want to see where they are you can have a squizz at the 3Arena page online

If these had been Manchester, Liverpool or Sheffield... I'd have snatched them off you!
Dublin alas... can't get there and back due to work. :(
Hope someone buys them and enjoys the show!

• Like 1

I have tickets for Belfast, looking forward to it. GLWS. 

Edited by tooth_dr
  • Like 1

I went to the Liverpool show a few days ago, I can recommend it !

• Like 1