SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello...

oldstargazer

To one and all...im not new to astronomy but extremely new to forums so any help would be greatly appreciated.  i have lots of pictures to share and lots of questions and would love advice and would also love to help anyone witj questions im just not sure where to begin,  i figured this was the best place to start with... 

And a 'Greetings' to you out in Medford, OR! It's nice to welcome you aboard.

We are here to help find answers to questions, as that's what we enjoy here. So always feel free to ask yours, and answers those of others.

Starry Skies,

Dave

this is for everyone who have welcomed me already and for everyone else reading. thank you all for the greetings from everyone and from everywhere,  i hope to correspond with you all. im working on posting some of my photographs for you all and would welcome any and all input on them. they aren't the best but i got lucky with a lot of them. i dont have a camera they were all taken witb my phone , ive been trying  to get  good pictures without spending a lot. i have an etx 60 and a classic c11 but i live in oregon so the weather is not my friend right now. i will post the the pictures asap. thank you all again.  i also have to ask, how many of you will be in my part of the world on August 21st????

Archived