sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

Callisto 1.5.17,  22.59. Cropped from a 480x480 AVI of Jupiter and processed on its own as an AVI, this way means it will be stacked on the moon and not the planet= no trail . I used Vdub to crop the AVI and enlarge then put it though PIPP to center, AS!2 to stack and Registax for sharpening & wavelets. 10" dob x3 barlow, asi 120 mcs camera hand tracked.

callis.png

Edited by john86
wrong format, added camera i used
  • Like 2
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarsG76
      Jupiter with two of its moons, Ganymede and Callisto, imaged with a Skyris 618C CCD through a 8" SCT at f33.
    • By MarsG76
      Hello
      Just sharing my latest Jupiter image.... Jupiter with two of its moons, Ganymede and Callisto, imaged with a Skyris 618C CCD through a 8" SCT at f33.
      Jupiter imaged taken on 17 July 2020 @ 15:56UTC.
      CS,
      MG

• By mikeyscope
      This planetary grouping from 20th March around 5.30am shows Saturn to the left with conjunction of Jupiter above & Mars below, sharp eyed may also see...  Io, Ganymede & Callisto in a string just right of Jupiter.
      Image taken from Lesmahagow, South Lanarkshire looking toward the SE.
      Pentax K1 / Pentax 67  165mm lens / Exp. 2 secs @f8 / iso 200
      Ioptron tracker at siderial.

• By Jonathan Rees
      iPhone picture taken April 15th from central Illinois, USA. 
      Not bad, all things considered. A few days later, I acquired a Celestron Solar Sustem Imager camera.

• By A budding astronomer
      Last night was a beautiful night to image Jupiter and it's moons. After I took low exposures to get more detail on Jupiter (1/625 seconds) I bumped it up to 1/10 seconds to get the moons.
      I took the images with a Celestron 114 LCM 4.5" reflector and a Neximage Burst as the camera.
      The image is 2000 frames and was stacked and processed with Registax 6.1.
      Thank you and clear skies!
      Adam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.