SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

How to create a handwritten signature on images

I've made a video about how to create a handwritten signature to add to your images. This can be used for any kind of photography that you may want to personalise, not just astro. It uses Photoshop.

I hope that people find it useful. Below is an example of my signature splattered liberally over an image to give you an idea :)

signature FB.jpg

Thanks Martin and Jim :)

7 hours ago, LightBucket said:

Very easy to do with a simple app, on my iPad called Skitch... :)

I dont have an iPad :) 

This way as well it can be made as part of the PS workflow.

Following a rather nasty bit of feedback you were getting Sara about you posting images that weren't yours, I decided to start using the Watermark to mark my images in Astrobin and I can link them from there to other forums complete with my name on them.   I haven't been back and done all the past ones as yet as it's not so straight forward to watermark ones already on there.  

It was interesting to see you video though and will bear it in mind for the future.  Is it on your website too? 

Carole 

• 3 months later...

Archived