Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Starwave 150mm F5.9 achromat refractor.

I have recently posted about my search for a widefield star gazing telescope. I did have in mind a short focal length 150mm refractor. The Starwave 150mm F5.9 telescopes were highlighted.

Does anyone out there own one and would consider inviting me to take a look throught it to see if The 150 Starwave would suit me?

I live in Hertfordshire and would be prepared to travel some distance.

I have the Tecnosky badged version, same scope.

You're welcome to look through mine, I'm just the other side of the Dartford tunnel.

Travelling time round the M25, once you reach it could vary from one and a half hours to take a packed lunch and overnight bag with you :grin:

Dave

It takes me 25 minutes to get to the Dartford Tunnel Dave so I can bring a few dog biscuits to much on if peckish. When are you around. When would be a good night. It would have to be 9 ish when it's dark. I can come from tonight onwards. Please let me know.

Archived