Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ITM Components

SteveA

First of all this is an electronics components supplier and nothing to do with astro gear

I have been working on a solution to the cable mess around my mount and telescope and have decided to mount a 12V distribution strip along with a USB hub and things on top of the OTA.  To get everything nicely arranged I had been looking around for a very short USB cable with a right angled B connector and was really struggling to find one. RS didn't have it and I couldn't find anything at all on eBay which surprised me. Purely by chance I found this company ITM Components https://itm-components.co.uk/

I'm please to say that along with a massive selection of various components they have possibly the largest selection of USB cables with different lengths and connector types that I have seen. I placed an order for the cable I wanted and it arrived within 48 hours.

Will definitely use them again

IMG_1251.JPG

Archived