Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
xtreemchaos

Sol HA, WL, PROMS 25-4-17

Nice and sunny here in south wales, cold wind, seeings poor. not the best of shots, took 3000 frame vids and could only use 10%.

in the bits when its not fazing so much the ARs look very nice but its not steady for long. same old kit.

thanks for looking , clear skys, charl.

AR2653

58ff1a3963dc6_HA08131525-4-17.thumb.png.a48a58a13bbde654b87e8ee62b92d463.png

AR2651-52

58ff1af338ef1_haSOL_081548AR2652-5125-4-17.thumb.png.54be3a99c098e2f3ce749bcc035519a5.png

PROM 1

58ff1b99e4ccd_prom1SOL25-4-17.thumb.png.61013f0f13bd09f1fffa54e95fbb3a6e.png

PROM 2

58ff1a6dec5b8_haprom2SOL_08210425-4-17.thumb.png.fa26a30dd94a22d663b44d951ced70ea.png

FILLAMENT.

58ff1b6b6b636_haSOL_08510025-4-17.thumb.png.a2796237551fc8df791b76a5eb8bbde1.png

MONO WL.

58ff19eda7d7b_sol25-4-1708.thumb.png.a4ced3b2643fd9fd6a69717ca3bfa669.png

COLOURED WL.

58ff1bd116448_sol25-4-1708col.thumb.png.bfcb84b81f8a7e580355b855436c17fc.png

closer, dodgey shot.

58ff2432d4aa3_SOLwl105307_pipp.thumb.png.ff9b2d66d9c76461e224ee17cde40ebb.png

Ive still got 5 more vids to sort so if there better ill update.

and a artistic one to finnish.

58ff4c87ed0a3_haSOL_08443825-4-17.thumb.png.636442df8a5dcdc08fab5fc8cf968ee7.png

Edited by xtreemchaos
added pic
  • Like 6

Got some nice detail in there Charl, had a quick squint but seeing is wobbly, probably won't bother imaging.

Hows the daily total going ?

Dave

• Like 1

Very nice set Charl. Had a quick look early this morning, but seeing was terrible and it's blowing a gale here.

• Like 1

thanks Dave, yes agreed mate woberly, it was doing a fit earlier mate, I notice lastnight when looking at Jupiter the seeing had gone bad, think the jet stream must be in play, its still worth getting some shots but most frames are being deleted. clear skys, charl.

thanks John, yer seeings a real pain mate, hope its better tomorrow for us all. clear skys, charl.

looking good.

cloud/clear sky ratio not in my favour today :hmh:.

Lets hope for better tomorrow - or even tonight - might try for some DSOs or Jupiter.

Neil   

• Like 1

All looks pretty good to me Charl. I managed to grab some white light data before leaving for the office this morning :hello2:

• Like 1

I'm "Resting" (Cloudier... now HAIL!) today. As ever,
love your WL efforts particularly... and whatever...:p 

thanks Neil, Jupiter was terrible here lastnight, it was fazing so bad I could hardly focus on it, I gave up after a hour. hope its better tonight. charl.

• Like 1

thanks Dave , thay don't look too bad on a pc or smaller screen, but on my 50inch tv there noisey as hell mate, the ha shots only have 2 to 300 frames in them, I get my best results with 7 to 900 frames, thank Yoda for photoshop it hides a lot of sins. I look forward to your shots later. charl.

Good captures there! I'm just cooking mine now :-)

thanks Iain, not very good seeing here mate, but photoshop soon sorted them out. clear skys, charl.

Glad you managed to grab something Charl, the JS was with us a lot today which really doesn't help. 

• Like 1

thanks Ewan, yer I noticed lastnight after trying to catch Jupiter the lousey jet stream was back again, it was a mass kulling of frames thismorrning, but im quite happy with the result, there a bit noisey on the big screen, not too bad on the pc, but best viewed on a tablet but you might need a tablet after seeing them :happy7:. clear skys, charl.