Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Welcome to Stargazers Lounge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_jupiter.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrobits

Heads up, Biographical drama on Patrick Moore

2 posts in this topic

A repeat of the 2015 broadcast. On BBC Radio 4 now ( Friday, 2:15-3:00pm ) and presumably on catch-up.

Nigel

5 people like this

I have to say Tom Hollander's "Patrick" was really rather good.  I remember listening with my wife to this on the way down to Cornwall a couple of years ago.  She asked me "Is the BAA really like that?".  I felt compelled to keep up the illusion, so I just replied in the affirmative.