SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

spots are looking very nice today 19-4-17 08.30

xtreemchaos

battling cloud thismorrnig, but in the vis thay look very active, theres thick prom activity just near to them and theres another spot that has joined the party. got some Ha data, just cooking now. heres a qwick WL. clear skys, charl.

58f71b45ad49d_solwl19-4--1708_00.thumb.png.8bc1b63d691caaa48df5002475378d70.png

I've been very tempted by HA but the money has always gone on the house/hols/vets etc.

I spent years projecting with bins and then bought a white light filter for the scope which added a new dimension. Views of had through other peoples HA set ups have been as jaw dropping as anything I've seen through a scope. Living with very bad light pollution makes solar system  observing the best thing to do from home too. 

thanks Bish, its taken me a while to get a Quark mate, but there well worth the money, the best bit I think with HA is theres allways something going ,but ill allways have a softspot for whitelight ,I get my WL shots first while the Quarks warming up. clear skys, charl.

Archived