Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter, a brief spin!

astroavani

a1a4c0a3-e2d2-44cd-8357-e43454072791.gif

Movie made on April 3, 2017.
30 videos of 60 sec. With intervals of 60 sec.
Capture 10,000 frames per video by stacking 3050 frames of each video on AS! 3 to assemble this fantastic GIF using PIPP.
  The small variation from one frame to another is inherent in the variation of the seeing for 1 hour that lasted the capture.
C14 Edge + ASI 224 + Powermate 2X + L filter
Parsec Observatory, Canoas, Brazil
By Avani Soares (Astroavani)
http://www.astrobin.com/full/290949/0/?nc=&real=&mod=

Cool Michael!
Are you going to buy a C14 then?
One thing I would like to point out and that the Gifs I make are pure, with no editing in WinJupos to create intermediate frames or to perfectly fit the lighting and thus improve the result.

I still think theres more detail in these images than in the recently released HST image!  

Maybe someone should give astroavani a raw sequence from it to see what his processing comes up with.

12 hours ago, kev said:

I still think theres more detail in these images than in the recently released HST image!  

Maybe someone should give astroavani a raw sequence from it to see what his processing comes up with.

Hello Kev Lawrence!

I would very much like to have some raw HST data to try out on my processing line. But I believe there are people with a lot more experience than I in this area besides using better software since the ones I use are all free and simpler.
Usually my processing steps involve the following software:
Capture: Fire Capture
Stacking: AS! 3
Post processing: Registax, Photofiltre, Fitswork and finally some retouching in Irfan if necessary.
Gif are created with PIPP.
As you can see, everything simple, I do not even use the Photo Shop because I believe it has such great potential that it can even create what does not exist.

Archived