sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

WANTED: Celestron Skymaster 15x70 or 12x60 bins

Currently I have 25x70 SkyMaster bins but I think they are too high magnification to be gliding the night sky with (I got them for £35 so I didn't mind much).

So I'm on the lookout for a set of Skymaster 15x70 or 12x60 bins

Thanks,

Tom  

Edited by PESKYWAABBIT
another item noted.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stevebty
      Good evening everyone
      I am looking at a SkyProdigy 6 telescope for a friend. the mount had a rattle/lose part. I partially unscrewed the casing and the plastic cylinder pictured below fell out. Anyone got any idea what it is or where is comes from. Looks plastic but can feel metal in the centre.
      Does anyone have a service manual or disassembly guide?
      Many thanks in advance
      Steve

• By Quetzalcoatl72
      I'm after a cassegrain reflector but I don't know which one to buy,
      I have a celestron c5 and it worked wonders for all fields, I now want the same but twice as powerful as my final upgrade
      I am looking at a c9.5 for £1350 or a c11 for £2000, My question is an extra 2.75" focal worth it for £750 more?
      I will likely purchase one this week
    • By Welsh Dave
      Hello Ladies & Gentleman,
      I would in need of require your assistance for my current tube that I have got. 
      I currently have a Celestron Starlight XLT tube and I am looking for a new Finderscope (This one did not come with as I bought it of one of my Uni friends). I am not fussed into the red dot sites and I would like someone similar to the EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC ES 8x50. 
      Any questions by all means ask :) 

• By Abhishek Pawse
      Hi guys. Please tell me if collimation is required for the celestron 9.25 edge HD  after using the hyper star system( after putting back the secondary mirror in its place ). Or it holds its collimation.?
      Thanks In advance for help :)
    • By BenR
      Hello
      I am new to astronomy, and recently purchased a Celestron Starsense Explorer LT 114AZ, and just for a start, I used the finderscope to locate exactly a random star, and I looked through the eyepiece and just saw a blurry white image. I was using a 25mm eyepiece lens, and then decided to put on the 2x Barlow lens with the 25mm lens, and nothing changed. Is this normal? What should I do to improve?
      Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.