Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lathing

bluemaxroe

Hi all, 

i am hoping that someone can help me.

for a project I am doing I was going to get Graham Holmes to make some parts for me.    Unfortunately as some may know he can no longer use his machines.   

Does anyone who owns a lathe willing to help me, or know someone who is ?

thanks for any help.

andy.

Give John at  john@jtechdesign.co.uk an email with your requirements, he has done a couple of "one off's" for me.  His work excellent and he is an Astronomer so talks the talk so to speak.

7 hours ago, bluemaxroe said:

Hi all, 

for a project I am doing I was going to get Graham Holmes to make some parts for me.    Unfortunately as some may know he can no longer use his machines.   

thanks for any help.

andy.

Unfortunately I don't possess a Lathe but you could try  http://www.model-engineer.co.uk/ as they are a helpful bunch a lot like those on this forum.

We have quite a few machinists on here that are also members of the above and tgere is probably someone close by that you could discuss your requirements with face to face. 

Damian

18 hours ago, bluemaxroe said:

Hi all, 

thanks for any help.

andy.

If you are in letchworth, try Alan at http://www.aztecprecisionengineering.com/ next to pixmore cafe

Archived