SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Any shows simlar to NEAF in the UK?

I can only think of these two/three...

1. European Astrofest - held on the first Friday and Saturday of February. Kensington town hall, London.

2. International Astronomy Show - about the middle of October. Stoneleigh Park, near Coventry, Warwickshire.

...I think the Sidmouth Observatory, Salcombe Hill, Sidmouth, Devon hold a smaller event too.

Hope it helps. 

For you the IAS will be the obvious or best one, simply fairly close to where you are. Also the Astrofest event was in Feburary so that has gone.

The Sidmouth one is a fair way off and a small event, there are not many vendors there showing equipment, I know nothing about the Horth West event - check the website for who will be in attendance.

Occasionally the various organisations, BAA, FAS and SPA, hold AGM's and they invite a couple of retailers along. One of these 3 seem to hold theirs in Birmingham so might be worth searching out, but again it will be only a few trade stands, if they offer, or can offer, space to anyone.

IAS seems to be 13-14 Oct 2017: http://www.ukastroshow.com/

I would watch the page as I can see that a lot of it is last years details, they leave the previous information around for people to get an idea of what happens so some details will not be for this year - eg Speakers. THe Vendor list is last years as at this time I doubt people have confirmed but again it shows the general nature and numbers of those that attend.

Archived