30 secs banner.jpg

CLOSED!! Wanted ED Refractor

Hi all,

I am looking for an ED glass refractor, the SW 100ED, 80ED or similar models from other manufacturers. I have missed a couple on astroboot, and here :( . Preference would some place in the south east (I am in Kent), or posted.

Cheers

Jon

Edited by JonC

Hi Jon,

I have just acquired my ED120 so may be willing to let my ED80 go to a new home. 

Hadnt considered price and will need to dig out my records. Let m know if you're interested. 

I could meet anywhere around A1/M25 junction or arrange carriage if preferred. 

Regards,

Tony

IMG_2578.JPG

IMG_2579.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Soulitude
      Hi everyone I am new here, I live in Perth Western Australia (bottle class 5) and have just brought my new set up. There hasn’t been anyone in the area I can talk to about astrophotography so tried to do it all myself online and I fear I may have incorrectly purchased some things. (I tried to get things one at a time for budget purposes)
      I have this set up
      heq5, evostar ed80, .85reducer & corrector, evoguide 50ed, zwo 120mm mini for guiding and just my canon 200d mkii for the imaging. 
      The telescope, I think I may have brought something that’s not great for imaging and that’s all I’ve wanted to do. 
      can you please provide a better telescope alternative that would be suitable for all my other gear without having to buy like a new mount etc. I’m thinking just a slightly better scope not too heavy, opinions would be much appreciated 💖💖💖 xx
    • By Lowjiber
      Seeing wasn't the best yesterday, but I hadn't shot a prom in a month.
      Thanks for the peek.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      Seeing was poor (3.5/5) yesterday, but I just had to shoot these two before they went around the SW limb.
      Thanks for the peek.😀
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      I finally got a day of decent seeing, just in time for AR2778.
      Thanks for the peek.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      When I first spotted this one early this morning, it was standing straight up and very tall.  However, by the time the sun was high enough for the shot it had begun to fall back toward the surface.
      Thanks for the peek.
      Clear Skies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.