SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Yet another go at Jupiter

Had a quick 20 min session last night and took the below image on a iPhone using night cap pro and the SWE130p, I have downloaded procam4 but I can't seem to work out how to adjust exposure or Iso on it can anyone shed some light as I've been told it's better for planetary?

thanks guys

nathan 

image.jpeg

In procam 4 there's an arrow next to the on screen shutter button, press the arrow and all the different camera modes will pop up. For planetary shots I'd put it in regular old photo mode, that will display your ISO, focus, shutter speed, white balance and exposure, select one and use the slider to adjust the level.

well done for getting that shot in nightcap pro! The faster shutter speeds of procam will make it easier once you've got it figured out.

Art

2 hours ago, Art Gecko said:

In procam 4 there's an arrow next to the on screen shutter button, press the arrow and all the different camera modes will pop up. For planetary shots I'd put it in regular old photo mode, that will display your ISO, focus, shutter speed, white balance and exposure, select one and use the slider to adjust the level.

well done for getting that shot in nightcap pro! The faster shutter speeds of procam will make it easier once you've got it figured out.

Art

Thank you very much for your advice art much appreciated 

Archived