Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81 - New RH up and running

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paddy, I can honestly say. I was clicking through the forums, came to this thread and casually thinking to myself, OK, lets see how this one has panned out...Well blow me down with a feather. I nearly choked on my coffee. Such a wonderful image of M81. I have never ever seen it as good as that ever!! The detail is amazing.

Stunningly  beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

17 hours ago, jetstream said:

Yes, BRILLIANT !!

This is the word that describes this image Paddy! Great work.

Thanks Gerry, appreciate kind words.

12 hours ago, gnomus said:

Not sure how I missed this earlier in the week Paddy.  My apologies.  

'Your excellency, with this Bode's Nebula you are really spoling us.'  

No apologies required sir, I struggle to keep up nowadays with new contract (and whole new business type to learn, damn this age thing) anyway what was I saying.....

Ah, yes.  Appreciate the comment and glad it hits the spot, feel strangely peckish though after that comment?!

11 hours ago, Star101 said:

Paddy, I can honestly say. I was clicking through the forums, came to this thread and casually thinking to myself, OK, lets see how this one has panned out...Well blow me down with a feather. I nearly choked on my coffee. Such a wonderful image of M81. I have never ever seen it as good as that ever!! The detail is amazing.

Stunningly  beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you appreciate the kind comments - glad it has been so well received.

Archived