stargazine_ep34_banner.thumb.jpg.28dd32d9305c7de9b6591e6bf6600b27.jpg

Hi All,

I have the following for sale, originally bought for a full PST mod that was never done:

Coronado PST - £430. Boxed.

Vixen A80M - £150. Includes tubes rings, dovetail and focuser but no box, finder or diagonal. SOLD.

90 mm D-ERF - £200. SOLD.

Filter holder - £8. Homemade and bought off a SGL member. Fits the 90mm D-ERF and has a internal diameter of 105mm the other end. SOLD

Solar Finder - £15. SOLD.

WO Dielectric Diagonal D-DIG2 - £35. Boxed. Bought to be used on the Vixen before the scope was modded. SOLD.

All are in excellent condition and do not include postage. Collection preferred for the scopes.

Cheers,

Jon

jonhicks-34.jpg

jonhicks-36.jpg

jonhicks-58.jpg

jonhicks-5.jpg

jonhicks-6.jpg

jonhicks-10.jpg

jonhicks-12.jpg

jonhicks-8.jpg

jonhicks-9.jpg

jonhicks-40-2.jpg

Edited by JonH
  • 2 months later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AndrewRrrrrr
      Hi, 
      Just got an asiair pro and am setting things up. Have updated to the latest firmware.
      The aap and my ss2k seem to connect OK. However when I issue a goto command to the ss2k, nothing actually happens at the mount.
      However the 4 directional arrows on the aap ui work fine and do indeed make the mount move.
      Any clues please?
      regards
      Andrew
    • By WiltsStarGazer
      Hi,
      I have Skytee 2 mount, on which I use the side mount for my 200p and use the top mount for my 127 Mak, sometimes at the same time. (Yes, I got carried away with secondhand bargain madness during the first lockdown 😏)
      What I would like to do is use the top mount to mount my 15x70 binoculars so I can let the family see what I'm looking at without having change the height of eyepieces on the scope or them using steps.
      For this I would need a sturdy adaptor which has a dovetail (vixen?) base with the normal screw fit for the tripod mounting bracket between the lenses.
      Does such a thing exist? If it does, I haven't been able to find it.
      Does anyone know of one?
      Thanks

• By astronomer2002
      I am looking for a Vixen HR 3.4mm eyepiece. I have a 2.4 and it is great on a good night, but usually a bit too much power for my FLT132.
      Is there a chance you have one that you don't use?

Thanks for looking

Ian B
    • By steppenwolf
      Vixen Polarie Star Tracker with Vixen Quick Polaris Locator Compass in mint condition - For Sale.
      This mint condition Polarie Star Tracker and Vixen Polaris Locator Compass have only been used during the course of a review that I carried out for Vixen UK and will be supplied in their original boxes with manuals.
      This tracker is the ultimate in portable camera tracking mounts being lightweight yet manufactured to Vixen’s usual exemplary high standard and the additional Vixen Polaris Locator Compass makes polar alignment for wide field imaging quick and simple.
      The new price for the two items would be £399.00
      For sale at £195.00 delivered. Payment by bank transfer - WILL NOT SELL OUTSIDE UK.
      Polarie Star Tracker

Vixen Quick Polaris Locator Compass

• By Jp114
      After a long break, I'm getting back into Astrophotography and finding that I'm missing my old Vixen GPDX mount.

I'm quite interested to hear if anyone has anything similar for sale. I'd prefer a mount with GOTO but I'd definitely consider something with drives and a guide port.

Thanks for looking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.