Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge.thumb.jpg.b7f10f594317507d0f40662231b0d9a8.jpg

dobbie

cannon 1100d +3 lens **sold**

cannon 1100d +3 lens **reduced **
hi selling a cannon 1100d with std 18-55 zoom also 70-300 sigma zoom also 500mm mirror lens comes with battery charger remote release cable plus extras all in excellent condition. Ps also comes with t mount fitting for 1.25 and ball net socket head.

IMG_20170325_56292.jpg

IMG_20170325_37780.jpg

IMG_20170325_2833.jpg

Edited by dobbie
price

The all important question, how much? 

Hi there,

Just wondering if any of these are still for sale.

I'm interested in the sigma 70-300mm lens - would you be willing to sell each piece of equipment separately? If so how much for? And would the lens fit into an EOS 60D?

Thanks,

Seb

And I may be interested in the 18-55mm zoom, depending on price

Errol

Hi Seb/errol yes they are both still available and I am splitting the package the 500mm mirror as now sold and the body . the 70-300 zoom i will sell for £50 canon fit ,and the std 18-55mm £40 .sorry for the late reply been busy . Regards John. 

52 minutes ago, dobbie said:

Hi Seb/errol yes they are both still available and I am splitting the package the 500mm mirror as now sold and the body . the 70-300 zoom i will sell for £50 canon fit ,and the std 18-55mm £40 .sorry for the late reply been busy . Regards John. 

Hi Donnie thanks but since I posted I have decided to go with a prime lens instead.

Many thanks, 

Errol