SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

When the barrel of my meridian 675x4.5" reflector telescope falls below around 30 degrees it just falls down, and will only come back up above 35 degrees. This makes it impossible to observe objects towards the horizon. Any help would be much appreciated.  

+1 for balancing.

Oh, and hello and welcome. Stick around and ask away if you need help. If your question can't be answered here, or you don't get pointed in the direction to get that answer, then the question can't be answered! 

Have fun. ?

I have been humbled by the incredible response I have received in such as short time. I joined this forum to ask questions, expecting to get answers within days, rather than minutes.

As for my telescope I have found an alternate way to move it up and down, without using the knob which wasn't working. So basically, my issue is fixed. 

Archived