Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep34_banner.thumb.jpg.28dd32d9305c7de9b6591e6bf6600b27.jpg

JonH

Berlebach tripod + SkyTee-2

Hi All,

Unfortunately for me, my son shares my passion for cycling, so to raise funds for bikes a major clear out is in order: 

Berlebach UNI 28 wooden tripod - £230.00. It was bought from Germany and is in superb condition. Sold

SkyTee-2 mount with extended controls as well as all original knobs - £130.00. Also in superb condition.

Due to the size and weight of these items, cash on collection preferred.

Cheers,

Jon

jonhicks-56.jpg

jonhicks-57.jpg

jonhicks-40.jpg

jonhicks-41.jpg

jonhicks-44.jpg

jonhicks-48.jpg

jonhicks-53.jpg

Edited by JonH
  • Like 1

I would love the Berlebach tripod, but sadly my Astro funds for April won't stretch that far. May might be another matter though, so I'll keep an eye on it. :) 

Edited by Knighty2112

PM incoming.

The Skytee2 is now priced at £120. :smiley:

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Corpze
      Made a new video, this is a Astro Systeme Austria specific video, which has direct driven servo motors.
      To get them to perform perfectly and be able to track unguided, you have to tune theese motors.

I made a quick video of how the three different methods is working in the "Autoslew" software to run theese mounts.
      Maybe this method of tuning mount motors is related to other brands which has direct driven mounts? 

Best regards / Daniel

• By Quentent
      Hi,

So just today i got my new EQ3 mount and tripod delivered.
      Brought it out, balanced it leveled it etc etc.
      So i polar aligned it,  and selected 2 Star Alignment.
      1st star to align to: Betelgeuse.
      As soon as i hit confirm align the motors kick in but as soon as the mount starts to rotate the motors stop and the hand controller resets itself immediatly and starts initializing all over again.
      I discovered that moving Ra on its own works just fine as does moving Dec on its own but whenever i press for example the left and Up arrows at the same time the mount stops and the hand controller resets.
      Could this just be a problem with power draw? The Synpro box takes 12V DC and is supplied by a 12V DC car outlet type power source. However i changed this to a 3 Pin UK 12V 1A DC & AC plug.

Im hoping the power supply is the issue and not something else.
    • By Paul779
      Hi all
      New to the astrophotography game. Looking to get into guiding now.
      Looking for an EQ3-2  with enhanced dual motor drives or synscan system would also consider barebones EQ3-2/EQ5 to upgrade, not minted right now can offer £150-200.
      Cheers
      Paul
    • By andyrawlins
      Hi All
      After much research, primarily on this site and The Binocular Sky, I got hold of the above binoculars.  I spent ages writing a review specifically for this site of what I found, as a thanks for all the advice I had received.  By the power of idiocy I then managed to post it on Cloudy Nights instead (I had both open in my browser).  Too much Christmas port I guess  
      Anyway, too late to take it down as some have already replied and I guess I shouldn't post the same thing on two sites so here is a link to my review on completely the wrong site   No offence at all to Cloudy Nights but I wrote it with the Stargazers Lounge audience in mind and it may make less sense on a US site.
      Comparison of Pentax SP 50 WP 10x50 and Nikon Action EX 10x50 CF

• By Dinglem
      I've been contemplating making a portable power box so I can take my mount to a dark site, a friend gave me an old lorry battery that no longer turns the engine over but will hold some charge. My intention was to get a nice enclosure and build something that looked professional like a few other members have created on here, unfortunately spare time is limited so I went for a simpler solution and created the following and it works very well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.