Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

HR2 2.4mm

jetstream

Just a brief note as I'm out observing with some very good seeing. My SV90mm APO is giving great Jupiter views @ 262x ! which is about 74x aperture. The little 200mm f3.8 is also giving great center of field views @ 312x and 39x aperture- this is excellent for my scopes on Jupiter. Both scopes are giving great color and detail with the Vixen HR2 2.4mm, the little newt is very bright though.

This eyepiece is superb in all aspects, very low scatter, extremely high contrast and detail and with nice eye relief for this type of eyepiece. I hope Vixen makes a few longer FL's.

Thanks guys,

Last night I split Sirius (for sure) with the 200mm and the HR2 2.4mm and also this little gem. It is also an excellent eyepiece and I think I might like them better than my KK Fuji's. I had some confusion with Sirius in the 15" but there was none with the 200mm- soon I will resolve this issue in the 15"- scale and opposite side focuser might be playing games with me :icon_biggrin:

one of my recent purchases- very low scatter here too. Please excuse the dust as the high res shows but I use my equipment a lot.

UO 4mm 011.JPG

Archived