Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_widefield.jpg.36065d79cb2625eb299137a5b4432c96.jpg

orion25    935

Happy Equinox, everyone! Here is an image of the last quarter moon and Saturn I snapped at dawn, shortly after the spring officially arrived for us in the Northern Hemisphere:

ASTRONOMY%20-%20MOON%20-%20LAST%20QUARTE

:hello2:

Edited by orion25
  • Like 5

Dave In Vermont    4,762

And a Happy Equinox to you too, Reggie! It's couldn't come a moment too soon for me this year. This Winter has been foul..... :evil7:

A most apropos Moon & star for the day. Show the balance I'm looking towards.

Onwards -

Dave

• Like 1

orion25    935
10 minutes ago, Dave In Vermont said:

And a Happy Equinox to you too, Reggie! It's couldn't come a moment too soon for me this year. This Winter has been foul..... :evil7:

A most apropos Moon & star for the day. Show the balance I'm looking towards.

Onwards -

Dave

Made a typo here, should be last quarter moon and SATURN, lol!

May spring be gentler and kind to you, Dave :icescream:

• Like 1

Dave In Vermont    4,762
9 minutes ago, orion25 said:

Made a typo here, should be last quarter moon and SATURN, lol!

May spring be gentler and kind to you, Dave :icescream:

Geeze thanks ( :BangHead: ) Reggie! Most kind of ( :BangHead: ) you!

Starry Skies :D -

Dave

• Like 1

orion25    935
6 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

nice shot Reggie, thanks, charl.

Thanks, Charl. It was too good to pass up.

orion25    935
6 minutes ago, johnfosteruk said:

Nicely done Reggie, been looking forward to spring myself.

Thanks, John. Spring is a wonderful time of year.

Astro Imp    2,735

That's a great capture Reggie, well done and thanks for posting and cheering me up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now