Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Welcome to Stargazers Lounge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_satellites_v2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmyjamjoejoe

Skymax 127 Supertrak Auto [Sold]

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Doesn't get the use it deserves, so shifting it on. Great lunar/planetary scope, but also quite capable for deep space objects too.

Still have the box, and the bundled bits - finderscope, 25mm eyepiece, 2x Barlow... As well as a red dot finderscope and a 17ah battery (I appear to have misplaced the battery charger, but any camping trickle charger type will work).

There was an incident which led to the AA battery pack being turned into a puddle... It wasnt connected to the scope at the time so no harm done. I took the opportunity to add crocodile clips to the cable and pinch a large battery from work. The battery generally lasts about 3-4 all night sessions.

Everything is in great condition, no marks or scratches on the optics or the scope/mount, just the usual dink on the dovetail. 

I'm open to sensible offers, but i'm after £190 for the lot, pick up only.

Advertised elsewhere. 

Pics can be seen here - https://flic.kr/s/aHskWs1hZ2

Edit: derp, forgot to mention i'm near Ringwood, Dorset.

Edited by jimmyjamjoejoe
Price drop
1 person likes this

Your new price drop appears to be the same as your original asking price?

1 hour ago, Fliptopp said:

Your new price drop appears to be the same as your original asking price?

The original asking price was £200.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0