Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Firstly sorry for the multiple posts guys, 

I have  posted two shots on two different days then started touching them up.....

something ive never done before!

as I've stated I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but I'm having a go haha. I thought I would post all my touched up lunar pics in one place so here they are below,

all taken by iPhone , all single shot.

the iPhone was attached to my sky-watcher explorer 130p at x65 for all images using my 10mm EP and I touched up with photoshop.

glad to have people to share with who are just as interested as me ?? hopefully my images will only get better but hey what can I expect from a iPhone doing single shots? I'm happy anyway and I'm having fun that's the main thing,

Nathan 

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh and a brief note to admin and mods ......

i read the rules (them pics are below are the only time they have been formatted) not that I would win anyway haha!

but even if I was a master of imaging and formatting (which I'm certainly not I haven't got a clue what I'm doing) I wouldn't like to win, 

i have no use for the prize as I don't have a desk top hahaha

so count me out of the competition,

im sorry for wasting your time guys really I should of posted my images in another section really but unfortunitly I didn't think that far ahead,

good luck to everyone who submits there images ,

i look forward to viewing and learning from them

Nathan

Archived