Narrowband

Mesu 200 small Problem

harry page

Hi Been Playing with the mesu and mainley SGP

My problems are that on boot up SGP will not start the mount ( Unpark )  Ok so I use the sitech controller and I get the mount started and all

works well during use , at the end of a session SGP will not park the mount ?   So ok back to the sitech controller and use it to park the mount .

So Mount is now parked and not tracking ,  Now what ever I do unpark - start trackin ( Within Sitech ) or any thing in SGP will get the mount moving again

Its only with a hard reboot of the mesu that can I regain control

anybody point me to the error of my ways

Regards

Harry

Is there not an option in the Sequencer settings to issue a park command when the sequence finishes?

I haven't had the rebooting issues. I can Park and unpark at will (using SiTech) and SGP will still issue slew or track commands.

Hi

well after failing miserabley in getting the mesu to start and stop reliably I installed the  SiTech Exe BETA (0.91Y) version

and if by magic the mesu now behaves ??

Don't know if it was my set up or there is a small bug with the old version , but not going to look too hard as it now works just fine

well untill the next problem :)

Harry

Archived