Narrowband

Monkey - Jelly - M35

Uranium235

More testing under less than ideal conditions. This time it was a test of the new 85Ah leisure battery to see if it could cope with powering the CCD, Mount, Netbook and dew strip.

All went well, no fuse blown (as it was just an 8A fuse in the 4 way cigarette lighter splitter), no voltage issues either. I'd like to see just how long it can go without falling over, but I should think I could get at least 5-6 hours out of it.... just right for when I take it on the road (hopefully next week).

12x600 (Ha)

Atik 383L+, NEQ6, Samyang 135mm f2

Thanks for looking :)

33290464012_1bd1fce1ac_k.jpg

2 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

That's great. This is a cracking target for a mosaic. Tom and I did it a while back. I'm often surprised by the fact that it doesn't often get itself more attention.

Olly

Thanks Olly :) Actually, I think it would be perfectly doable with the Star 71, perhaps 2 panels. Might be a bit late to start it now though, so probably one for next autumn/winter.

Archived