Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

11th March - Telescope Workshop - Letchworth, Hertfordshire

Grant

Tonight, 11th March starting at 7:30 there is a FREE telescope workshop being run by Letchworth & District Astronomy Society (LDAS) at Standalone Farm, Letchworth.

Full details on the LDAS website.

----------

Do you have a telescope you aren’t sure how to use or you think isn’t working properly? We can help! We invite you to bring your telescope to Standalone Farm and we will help you to set it up properly and get it working so you can enjoy the many sights in the night sky. It doesn’t matter how simple, or complicated, your telescope is we can provide you with support. Usually just a few minutes of help will get you on the right track. So, go in your loft and get that telescope out of it’s box and bring it along!

The event is free of charge, and hot drinks and snacks will be available for a small charge.

----------

• 3 months later...

Hi ... I know that is a bit late :) but I'm living quite close To Letchworth (Henlow) and i would like to join a meeting like this one .. when will be next one ? I do have a couple of scopes and mounts and being new to this hobby I've got plenty of questions and I would like to interact with someone who really knows what is doing . Regards Dan 

Archived