Stargazing live

dalemc92

Hi Dale and welcome to SGL, I think you will find that most of the members will have an interest in the program, and as last year, many people will enjoy some of it, but probably not all of the broadcast for their own various reasons, enjoy the forum :) 

Hopefully a bit more general in its coverage and topics this year. Felt the previous 2 years (think just 2 years) were concentrated a bit too much on a single aspect. Suppose that could as much be owing to the BBC.

Hmmmm, well Stargazers live, is not live this year as its broadcast from Australia, the whole point for me was the "live" bit, so very disappointed to be honest, and what is there for us to see in the Southern Hemisphere......☹️ I have watched them all up to now and throughly enjoyed them, but not for me this time I'm afraid.

Archived