Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_planets_winners.thumb.jpg.1ab3e59adfbb5bcbf9b3c4c48a434a6a.jpg

MikeP

First Light Optics

First light optics have a top class service...ive always tried to use a local source..as try to use local business etc but..flo have more of the items I'm looking for at great prices..you can't complain on delivery either..place the order..get comfirmation straight away..then a email back to say when it be delivered..within hours.. can't fault anything with them

• Like 1

In my own experience, FLO is first class. I have ordered several items from them, including a scope, bins and eyepieces and have always been given the care and attention one looks for.

I give FLO my full recommendation. If they have what you're looking for, do not hesitate and order with confidence.

:happy11:

• Like 2

Just had my first experience of dealing with First Light Optics.  Put the order in Sunday, got an email Tuesday, one item not available, I made an alternative purchase, the package arrived at my door on Thursdsay.  Forgot to mention, I live in Ireland, how is that for service?

I now where my next purchase will be made.

Paul

• Like 1

ordered a howie glatter laser late last night, it's arriving tomorrow...

they answered a query at almost 9:30pm on facebook, almost immediately... now THAT's premium customer service

i love you FLO and i want to have your babies 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ordered a few items from FLO now, on word of mouth recommendation, and I'm FAR from disappointed. Martin has been most helpful in assisting picking the right items for what I want to achieve within my budget. He'll query one way, but once I've explained, he isn't someone who gets all funny about not going with his recommendation, something I find quite refreshing. I also ran into a problem with the SW auto focuser my ex got me as a birthday gift from the kids, in that it stopped focusing. After explaining to Martin in a late night email, including the fact I'd stripped it down as far as I could to see if it was anything obvious (sadly not), I woke up this morning and was more than pleasantly surprised to see a replacement on it's way. And that was before my first coffee!!! Can't ask for better service than that!! Think I'm happy to say that the only time I wouldn't use FLO is if they're unable to source something, and even then, I believe they'd bust a gut to get hold of something they don't have in. Great work, you guys seriously rock and, imo, have a well deserved reputation of being the "GoTo" (pun intended) place for all things astro