Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_rgb.jpg.9467c4d39b22ba8239e1b5ad252fcee2.jpg

MikeP

First Light Optics

newbie alert    251

First light optics have a top class service...ive always tried to use a local source..as try to use local business etc but..flo have more of the items I'm looking for at great prices..you can't complain on delivery either..place the order..get comfirmation straight away..then a email back to say when it be delivered..within hours.. can't fault anything with them

• Like 1

iPeace    2,607

In my own experience, FLO is first class. I have ordered several items from them, including a scope, bins and eyepieces and have always been given the care and attention one looks for.

I give FLO my full recommendation. If they have what you're looking for, do not hesitate and order with confidence.

:happy11:

• Like 1

pbyrne    37

Just had my first experience of dealing with First Light Optics.  Put the order in Sunday, got an email Tuesday, one item not available, I made an alternative purchase, the package arrived at my door on Thursdsay.  Forgot to mention, I live in Ireland, how is that for service?

I now where my next purchase will be made.

Paul

• Like 1