Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

LDN1188

Gedan

Awesome! It's an incredibly rich field, lots of interesting things to look at. I tried to image that nebula on the right-hand side once but failed miserably. It reminded me of a folded piece of paper or "dog-ear" so I remember calling it the folded corner to myself :)

3 hours ago, Shibby said:

Awesome! It's an incredibly rich field, lots of interesting things to look at. I tried to image that nebula on the right-hand side once but failed miserably. It reminded me of a folded piece of paper or "dog-ear" so I remember calling it the folded corner to myself :)

Thanks, yep definitely somewhere I will go back to.

On 07/03/2017 at 12:29, ollypenrice said:

That's great - and an original choice. I didn't know it at all.

Olly

Thanks Olly, would be an interesting area to have a look around in more detail and maybe with an Ha filter- maybe something we can try in the summer.,

Gordon

2 minutes ago, Gedan said:

Thanks Olly, would be an interesting area to have a look around in more detail and maybe with an Ha filter- maybe something we can try in the summer.,

Gordon

Indeed. By the time of your trip the TEC should be riding on its own Mesu. (I have a second one coming.) The object on the right should grow considerably!

Olly

1 hour ago, ollypenrice said:

Indeed. By the time of your trip the TEC should be riding on its own Mesu. (I have a second one coming.) The object on the right should grow considerably!

Olly

Sounds like a plan!

Archived