Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Thought I'd say hello..

waynezilla

Had a simmering interest in astronomy since doing a GCSE nearly 20 years ago, and it seems that its now coming to the boil again.

Particularly gobsmacked at how far amateur astrophotography has progressed over the years! Amazing work! Capturing an image of the Andromeda galaxy is now on my "10 things to do before I die", But I shall walk before I run..

I have a small Newtonian reflector gathering dust in my loft which I must dig out, but I may aquire some binoculars so I can get outside (weather permitting) and find my way around again without getting bogged down with tripods, motor-drives, and alignment! Enjoy the skies the simple way for a while..

I do have a CCD webcam to modify(somewhere), and a new telescope may be on the shopping list sometime soon, but for now I'll just say "Hello" and hope for some clear nights soon!

Wayne

You've come to the right place Wayne. You will soon get into shape, and you will be scuttling around the skies like an expert. We'll help you choose your next scope too if you like.

We are very good at spending other peoples money. :hello2:

Enjoy.

Ron.

Archived