Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

AR 2636, I presume...?

Iainp

I set up again this afternoon for the 3rd time, causing the blue sky to fill with black clouds immediately. I got a 12 second panic recording of 2638, then realised it's not 2638! Presumably it's the tiny remains of 2636? I'm working on a tiny screen here, till I get a new laptop next week, but looking on spaceweather.com I can't er spot it. (the scope reverses the image, by the way)

Iain 

nspot.jpg

I packed up for the 4th time later in the afternoon as it was obvious the horizon to horizon thick black clouds were there for the duration. Within 5 mins the sky was blue again! For the sake of my nerves I resisted another go. It's stayed clear ever since of course...

Thanks for that, its position makes sense too, given the Lunt reverses the view (left to right in this image). Great sketch there Shane, impressive amount of detail you pulled out. An absolute canopy of darkness hangs over St Neots for the foreseeable sadly...

Iain

Archived