Narrowband

new PHD2 PEC

alacant

Hi everyone. The PHD2 devs are asking for beta testers for their -rather nice- predictive PEC algorithm. It works well on my old eq6, successfully eliminating the infamous 2 minute periodic sine curve. Here's a before -hysteresis- and after -PPec-:

output_Cw6twF.gif

There are installers for Windows and OSX

Clear skies...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tuomo
On 22.2.2017 at 23:55, alacant said:

Hi everyone. The PHD2 devs are asking for beta testers for their -rather nice- predictive PEC algorithm. It works well on my old eq6, successfully eliminating the infamous 2 minute periodic sine curve. Here's a before -hysteresis- and after -PPec-:

output_Cw6twF.gif

There are installers for Windows and OSX

Clear skies...

Umm...How do you enable PEC algorithm in PHD2?

Guest Tuomo
47 minutes ago, alacant said:

Hi.  Try: Brain > algorithms > right ascension. HTH.

pec.JPG.0566248e5f8da812bd6f72700de2afb4.JPG

Is there a readme file somewhere. Really wanted to know what does those settings do...

1 hour ago, Tuomo said:

a readme file

Hi. No. It's still in the testing stages; perhaps best if we stick to the defaults? Just install and send your logs to the devs. The obvious is to do a back to back with hysterisis. The more input they have from different mounts under different conditions, the better.

Guest Tuomo
40 minutes ago, alacant said:

Hi. No. It's still in the testing stages; perhaps best if we stick to the defaults? Just install and send your logs to the devs. The obvious is to do a back to back with hysterisis. The more input they have from different mounts under different conditions, the better.

Ok, suppose I disable PEC from EQMOD...?

Archived