Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

Patbloke

Full set of Baader Hyperions & Case SOLD

Hi Folks,

I have a full set of Baader Hyperion EP's in black (purpose made) hard case For Sale

Also included in the bundle are the two extensions rings 28mm & 14mm - Just research online what this complete set will give you in terms of power and eye relief.

EP's are a great condition and I also have individual boxes if for some reason you want to box individually.

So that's 7 EP,s Two extension rings and the Baader Hyperion Carry Case....

24mm 21mm 17mm 13mm 10mm 8mm 5 mm 

£350 Collection from Birmingham preferred...

IMG_20160907_233531.jpg

IMG_20160907_234933.jpg

IMG_20160907_235009.jpg

Edited by Patbloke
  • Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ewan
      Not many chances of Solar Imaging this year so far but caught this one.
      AR2741 from the 12th late afternoon
      AZEQ6-GT
      152mm Technosky Refractor @ f5.9
      135mm Baader D-ERF
      Daystar Quark Chromosphere + Eliminator
      PG IMX174
      5862 Frames, 4Ms 30 second capture @ 195Fps 1024 x 768 Mono16
      Best 45% Frames stacked in AS!3, ImPPG then tweaked in PS
      Atb

• By DJastrzebski
      Hey,
      For sale is Baader Rowe Coma Corrector (RCC I) in a perfect condition (used max. 2 times). £90 including delivery in EU. PP preferred. Thanks for looking!

• By Kronos831
      So, i have settled between 2 eyepieces for my scopes.
      The explore scientific 6,5 mm 52degree 

and the Skywatcher UWA Planetary 6mm

I have read that the explore scientific gives better contrast and views.
      The explore scientific will give me 184x and barlowed 369x So should i trade less magnification for more detail?
    • By DavidJM
      Dilemna time......
      I've realised that I'm not a fan of barlows, I'm also not loaded with cash. I love my two BST's 8mm and 25mm, I'm not so keen on my 15mm meade.
      I've recently expanded my scope collection due to some inheritance with a 127 Mak, so my question is what would be a benefit to my eyepieces, replace the 15mm with a BST? Go lower than my 8mm? Go higher than 25mm? With BST's I would easily get two below £100 or go for something different and spend up to £100 on one eyepiece? Have a wide range of focal lengths and ratios over my three scopes, do I plan for different eyepieces per scope or stick to common eyepieces? Before anyone suggests Televues, I'll need to spend a fair bit on the wife before they turn up in the post? unless of course someone knows of deals going round
    • By Kronos831
      Heyaaaa. Its been a long time!(not really its been 5 days :P) its me againn ! As you have seen by the title i am in a delleema (misspells ftw) between eyepieces
      Here are 2 eyepieces i can buy with my budget
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prettyia-Eyepiece-Telescope-Skywatcher-Astronomy-Multicolor/dp/B012JC3274/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1547060539&sr=1-9&keywords=prettyia+eyepiece (ik its 3 eyepieces but there is no other pack that delivers to my location than only includes one)
      and https://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-eyepieces/skywatcher-uwa-planetary-eyepieces.html
      But with that excact same money i can buy this! 
      https://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-eyepieces/sky-watcher-sky-panorama-eyepieces.html
      holy moly 82 degrees!
      Something is telling me to ditch the cheap Zoom eyepiece and the planetarys and  just buy the panorama eyepiece from the money i would use on the planetarys and the 8-24 instead.
      Does anyone have any expirience with that particular price range zoom eyepieces or the planetary or the panoramas?
      Also can you reccomend me a size (7mm 15mm)?(there is no way i m buying the 22mm one) my main targets will be dsos as well as planets so. I will be using those in my Celestron firstscope and in my future ( i ll buy it in like 3 months lol Skywatcher heritage 130p)
      telescopes: Focal lenghts :Current telescope:Celestron firstscope 300mm FL
      Future telescope:Skywatcher heritage 130p 650mm FL 
      To sum up:Get the 2 or the panorama?
      If i get the panorama which lenght?(7mm or 15mm)? (i want a size that compliments planets and most dsos ) ( i live in the southern hemisphere {so no orion nebula for me} (my favourite DSO)   for now atleast) 
      Thanks for your time !
      Kronos!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.