Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_peoples_choice_2018_banner.thumb.jpg.f1bf2f8261e1689d19f116486df2bc89.jpg

Relpet

AstroBaby's Collimation guide

Having just bought a Cheshire (to supplement a laser which I think I've been using quite successfully) I thought I'd refer back to the invaluable guide written by AstroBaby and referred to so many times in this forum and around the world but the link is down everywhere I go.  It would be unfair to expect AstroBaby to keep her site running indefinitely as a public service at her expense and she deserves all the compliments she has been paid but is there a new link or does anyone have it saved as a pdf file to post, please?  My printed copy is 600 miles away, along with the laser collimator.

I printed it off at one stage - and thank goodness I did.  But thanks for the link Cornelius and Dave in Vermont for saving it as a PDF.

Carole 

Edited by carastro
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Owmuchonomy said:

I have it if you can't find it from above. Let me know.

Thanks, Chris.  Prining out now from Dave's link - and have saved pdf it to my PC!

Peter

Good! I wish other's would do what I try to do: Keep a 'Miles-O'-Files' on your computer systems for just these sorts of things.

Other than that, send me a PM explaining your needs - I may just have what you're looking for.

Yikes!

Dave

4 hours ago, Astro_Baby said:

Just so people are aware it is available - went offline for a while while changing hosts etc.

http://www.astro-baby.com/collimation/astro babys collimation guide.htm

A number of us have been handing out copies left & right, Mel - hope you don't mind. It remains the most clear and lucid piece going.

Thanks for all you do -

Dave